27 February 2011

Pictures wot I nicked off tumblr

Innit lovely? The words talk about the differences in hemispheres,
but I couldn't find a larger copy of the image.

Two depictions of what it is like to be colourblind.

The girl who posted the colourblind images (who was, herself, colourblind) was quick to point out that being colourblind does NOT make people incapable of seeing any colours, or of wearing decent and good-looking fashion. She mentioned the mechanisms she'd learned to manage, such as looking at the RGB content when making things on the computer, and the fact that although she can't physically see the difference between her blue jeans and her purple jeans, she's still very capable of knowing the difference of which ones are which, and is aware from her family and friends of what looks good together.


Apologies for the British, I just saw The King's Speech and it has invaded my brain (not unlike Hitler invading Poland).

No comments:

Post a Comment