This sleep thing. I like it. A lot.
The explanation of sleep debt has given me a sense of enlightenment not felt since I first learned of the existence of microwavable cake. It has given me hope in life in a way that not even medical drugs (well, perhaps in conjunction with those) have been able to. NO, mother, I do not just "try harder" to be awake, I need to make up my sleep debt!
.......unfortunately, I do not have the time of psychological volunteers to just nap all day until it
goes poof. Note to self: find psychological experimenter.
df;lkerjbnsfgsdfger
fg7y67uy
drg
Sorry, fell asleep for a minute there.
microwavable cake. :D
ReplyDeleteWINNER WINNER.
ReplyDeleteMy count of professionals is at four therapists, however. You've got competition.
But I feel like there are greater chances of your sleep debt being higher, so I've got competition too. BRING IT ONNNN.