03 March 2011

"Conditioning is ALL about harming animals."

Methinks Mr. Dreier is in a good mood today, or else just really wacko for some reason. (My hypothesis: coffee. "A coffee mosh pit?" Um, WHAT?)

Suggestion: we all bring in food and help each other get over their taste aversions! It would be a fun experiment...provided nobody vomits.

How I remember classical conditioning: "Innnnss plus ooss equals krrrrr."

Synaesthesia means H is green, thunder is a light drumming against the back of my neck, mint is smooth slimy against my forearm, and dogs barking are jagged brown lines. If you ask me I can tell you what color your name is, or how your voice looks.

5 comments:

  1. What color is my name?!

    also concerning bringing in food, maybe we should just bring in tacos. And a ballet-dance-in-your-mouth coffee. And honeycrisp apples (cut up, of course, to avoid worms) and we can assure Dreier is in a happy mood all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name is a really warm, bright pink color. It's kind of the shape of a rounded square, a bit like a butterfly :)

    I like this idea! If we win donuts, we should do it then and just have food day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooh! I was afraid I was going to be brown or something haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, you;ve hooked me. What color is my name, what does my voice look like. No sugar coating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your name is green, starting out with a very vibrant almost lime-green at the D, with a yellowy middle on the "eie" part. Your voice is a dark red/maroon/brownish sort of color, with very defined edges and a sort of crisp look to it; it reminds me of crunchy autumn leaves :) in a good way!

    ReplyDelete